Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gallery Representation

Wonderful news...I am represented by a fabulous gallery!

Pulse Gallery in the Johnson Terminal at The Forks in Winnipeg....exclusive, elegant (my stuff sure stands out!) and in the best location in Winnipeg....lots of tourists. They represent only Manitoba artists.

I took in 21 pieces on spec this morning and they kept them all but one.  She especially liked my newer stuff so that is an indication that I should continue on in that direction.

Manitoba Art Expo is next week and I will be very busy setting up there.  It is the premier art show in Manitoba and I am honored to be in it, this will be my fourth year.  There are some fabulous artists in this province.  I am going to try to do one more wall hanging this weekend.  Wish me luck.

Dianne

No comments:

Pageviews last month