Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Grief...mischief in the Studio


Boy, I come home from a show and sale tired, leave everything in a heap in my Studio to put away the next day and look what happens!

The piggies got into my stash and had a grand time.  They have morphed themselves into something that is much more my style.....I am not a 'less is more' kind of person!


Now this is really, officially an Acid Trip Piggy!  Not that I would know myself personally.....ahem.


And let me introduce you to Silver Bird. 

The prettiest little flier ever, but a bit Punk with the chains and all.

These are much more to my taste now.  I will have to shovel up...oops I mean tidy up the Studio again, sigh.

I will post a picture of my midden some time, but not until you get to know me better! lol

No comments:

Pageviews last month