Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Hat Done

I have finished the last hat.  It is a journal of ten years of my horse showing days with some of my horses, from my first to my last.  I wouldn't trade a moment of those ten years but every horse I fell off of is speaking to me now!!  lol




Those Were The Days
The hat even looks authentically beat up!


I have managed another beady piece, I Love Imperial Jasper, 9 x 7.  These little guys are actually square and straight.....my camera eats them funny.



The next piece is on the drawing board:

I can see using some ties here.

I have been busy packing up fabric for a sale in Winnipeg on Sunday.  I have ten boxes!  A lot of cotton, Laura Ashley, Jinny Beyer, etc. Some cotton poly some silk and some rayon.  A lot of it is 3 yards or more.  All garage sale priced.  I hope to do large volume, not high prices, and heaven knows, I don't want to have to unpack it all again!

Hope to see you all on Sunday!  lol

or at  ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca



5 comments:

Nina Marie said...

ohhhh - now you got me wondering where that drawing is going - LOL!! you tease!

quilthexle said...

Have to second that - this drawing looks VERY tempting !! Good luck with your sale, just wish I could jump over ...

Anonymous said...

so where is this sale??? I live in Winnipeg...I love Laura Ashley fabric

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info- I will try to make it there...

Rose Anne B said...

Very interesting display for photos!!! Are you keeping it and showing it off wearing it?

Pageviews last month