Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back and working again.

I'm still walking with a cane, but my hand is healing nicely.  I have even accomplished some more work.

I have finished a custom bag.  The perameters were:
          * must be hung around neck
          * must be purple
          * must have Amythist gemstones
          * must be made with some ties
          * must hold an easily accessable small package of kleenex
          * must hold an easily accessable small pad and pen (items supplied)

I just love a challenge!  This is what I came up with:

The drops and the button centres are Amythists, the pink branches are Coral.  The organza flowers were an ebay purchase.
The purple pad and pen were supplied.  The fabric is an embossed cotton velvet...purple of course!
The handle, lining and the Kleenex panels are ties.

I am also trying to teach myself Kumihimo braiding.  This round braid was fairly easy but I am not going to even try to show you the flat braid I am working on now.......scary!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month